Welcome! Today I have a sweet set of 4 cards I did with the technique from My Favorite Things’ Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist.
The backgrounds were heat embossed with that fabulous lace stamp. I love running your fingers over it afterward as it feels lacy! I did two in white and two in gold with glitter finish . Love that shine!
Then I did one of each with a rainbow of watercolor and one of each with red and blue, making purple in the middle. Which combo do you like best?
Here is the badge I earned for today’s lesson:
- My Favorite Things Lace Background and Candy Jar Companions stamps
- My Favorite Things Sentimental Flourish Frame Die-namics
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors 32, 31, 40, 52, 64, 139
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado Linen White & Black embossing powders
- American Crafts Zing! Gold Embossing Powder Glitter Finish
- Canson Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Core’dinations cardstock: black & white
- Colorbok Shiny Gold metallic paper
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Tombow Xtreme & Mono adhesive runners
I’m entering these cards in the following hops and contests. Click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 2: Remarkable Resist
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Touchy-Feely
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It
- Cropstop June Challenge Linky Party #29: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations, MFT, Tombow, Tsukineko)
I hope to return soon with more projects from this fun ‘camp’, so please stand by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Absolutely exquisite, D.Ann!!! I ADORE emboss resist techniques and this gorgeous lace stamp is just unbelievably beautiful with your lovely inked backgrounds and ornate center focal pieces. I am in awe of both the white and gold variations……hard to decide which I like better….maybe the white one a little more because it offers such a pretty contrast to the bright colors. The gold, though, is wonderfully rich and elegant. Fabulous work!!!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
These are absolutely gorgeous cards! I think the white lace ones are my favorite, though they’re all very stunning! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog! It’s great to see your name in the gallery and to stop by your blog to view your latest creations!
What amazing cards you’ve created! It was especially enjoyable to be able to see the white versus the metallics. I’d be hard-pressed to choose a favorite, but I love seeing different possibilities. You displayed this technique so well and these are so classy! Thank you for taking the time to share them with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Gorgeous cards! The backgrounds are just stunning!! So pretty!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!