Good morning and welcome to the penultimate day of the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!
Today I have a sweet little green tea gift set to share with you:
I love those amazing Graphic 45 papers and that cute little Great Hexpectations hexagonal gift box! It could be cut out of sturdier tag board, but cardstock holds the shape just fine. You have the option of sealing the final flaps, or leaving it so the ‘lid’ can be opened and shut.
After all the fussy-cutting, the card was easy-peasy – I only added a little distressing to the edge and a little pop of Copic coloring.
- Spellbinders Great Hexpectations contour die
- Spellbinders Cinch and Go flowers die
- Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian Collection: Bon Apetit
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Collection:
- April Flourish
- April Cut Apart
- June Cut Apart
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs Collection: Check it Out
- Copic Markers: R20, 22; YG 61
- Memento dye ink: Teal Zeal
- Martha Stewart Crafts Metallic Glass Beads: apatite
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive
- Misc. foam squares
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop (both the card and the gift box)
- Marker Pop Challenge #117: Desert Pastels
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Things with Wings (the set)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Work-It-Wednesday: Spring (the set)
Thanks for stopping by!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.