If you’ve been following today’s posts, you know that I’m participating in several of Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary Challenges. This one is called Photo Finish – and challenges us to incorporate a photo into a project. I took my recent dewy Periwinkle pic and framed it up on a card:
- Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil cover plate die
- Core’dinations Parisian Nights A2 pink card and white & green cardstock
- Aleene’s Super Tacky spray adhesive
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner & EZ Dots
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary Challenge: Photo Finish
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday February 2017: Green
- Cropstop March Challenge Linky Party #26: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations)
I don’t know if I’ll get another card posted tomorrow before the deadline or not. If not, I will see you again on Friday when I finally get to spill the beans on the special project I’ve been busting to tell you about!! : ) Hope to see you then, if not before!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.