Well, we’ve made it to the end of this series! Thanks for hanging in there with me! Today is Papertrey Ink’s final anniversary review… Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2016.
It’s been a fun trip down memory lane with them. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for tomorrow!!
Well, they released Tulip Time in 2016, so I get to come up with my own card for a change. Hope you like it:
Ahhh…. you can just feel the warmth of spring! That trellis is made from the Quatrefoil die… if you cut it in half, you can then mix and match the pieces to form all kinds of nifty patterns.
I glue the edges together first, then snip off the ends and tuck them under the edge if needed. Again, I like using a flower shaping tool on these for dimension.
- Papertrey Ink Tulip Time stamps and dies
- Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil Cover Plate die
- Papertrey Ink Swoosh dies
- Papertrey Ink cardstock: Summer Sunrise & Terracotta Tile
- Core’dinations cardstock: white
- Papertrey Ink dye inks Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise & Terracotta Tile
- Memento dye inks: Bamboo Leaves & Pear Tart
- Misc. adhesives
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun:
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2016
- Cropstop Linky Party #25: Anything Goes (Core’dinations & Memento)
Whew! What a frenzy of activity these past few days! I’ll give you a rest for a while and be back next month with an exciting special surprise! I’m about to burst keeping the secret!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.