Here we go with another card for Papertrey Ink ‘s 10th anniversary – this time Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2012.
Once again I didn’t have the featured sets, but I chose this card by Dawn McVey’s for inspiration:
I pulled out my new DCWV Hello Darlin’ stack and found a couple that matched the raspberry fizz paper. cut my tags with my Fiskars paper trimmer and scissors. All you need is the corner of a square piece of paper to mark the triangle at the bottom.
I couldn’t just let the leftover triangles go, so I went ahead and decorated the inside, too…
- Papertrey Ink Mat Stacks 2 collection stamps & die
- Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz cardstock
- DCWV Hello Darlin’ pack cardstock
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Papertrey Ink dye ink: Raspberry Fizz
- Memento dye ink: Tuxedo Black
- Recollections faux pearls
- Copic marker RV17
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ runner
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2012
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool (Fiskars paper trimmer and scissors)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fantastic Florals
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday: New Product (DCWV Hello Darlin’)
I’ll probably be back later this evening… see ya soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Your interpretations of the inspiration cards are just wonderful. You captured the essence of each design, while putting your own spin on it. The papers from that DCWV stack couldn’t be more perfect.
Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! So pretty!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!