I’m back and moving on to Papertrey Ink’s 10th anniversary with Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2010.
I didn’t have any of the featured stamps, so I took my inspiration from Heather Nichols’ red and kraft card with ribbon:
I added some black to make it bolder.
I love these stamps with matching sentiments for the inside:
- Papertrey Ink Big & Bold Wishes and Guide Lines stamp sets
- Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares
- Core’dinations cardstock – Kraft, Black, Red
- Memento dye inks – Rhubarb Red & Tuxedo Black
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- Inkadinkado black embossing powder
- Misc. grosgrain ribbon
- Tombow Mono adhesive runner and Xtreme adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2010
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool (Big Shot Plus die cutting machine and Holtz heat gun)
- Cropstop Linky Party #25: Anything Goes (Core’dinations, Spellbinders, Scor-Tape & Tombow)
I’ll be seeing you again real soon. Thanks for stopping by again!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.