Good morning! I have a sweet card to start off today. Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary continues with Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2009.
I have one of the sets they released in 2009: On My Chair – it has some sweet and punny sayings AND it has a kitty!! Graphic 45 papers lend themselves greatly to creating a lovely ‘home’ theme, so I made this sweet shabby-chic get well card:
- Papertrey Ink On My Couch stamp set and dies
- Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 1 dies
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Paper Collection
- Core’dinations 110# white cardstock
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Lovely Lady, Tropical Teal
- Memento dye ink: Tuxedo black
- Copic Marker B13
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain ribbon
- Recollections Faux Pearls
- Misc. lace ribbon
- Foamies 3mm foam sheet
- Scor tape
- Aleene’s Super Tacky Glue
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz paper distresser – One of my favorite tools for distressing edges!
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2009
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool (Tonic Holtz distresser)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fantastic Florals
- Cropstop Linky Party #25: Anything Goes (Aleene’s, Core’dinations, Graphic 45, Pebbles, Spellbinders, Scor-Tape & Tonic)
I may be back later today… meanwhile, I hope you have a lovely day!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.