For today’s card, I looked through Papertrey Ink’s 10th Anniversary post Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2008
Since I didn’t have any of the sets featured, I chose this pretty card by Gretchen Clark as my inspiration:
And here’s what I came up with:
I may have gone a bit overboard with the pearl swirls, but once I started putting them on I had a hard time stopping. lol.
To color the butterflies in after stamping them, I used AquaBlend pencils and blended them with one of my favorite tools: a clear Sparkle Pen. It gave an amazing butterfly-like shine:
That’s the best pic I could get — It looks much more amazing in person!
- Papertrey Ink Flower Fusion #8 stamp set
- Papertrey Ink You Are a Masterpiece Make it Market stamps
- Spellbinders Large Classic Ovals & Beaded Ovals dies
- EK Success corner rounder punch – love this tool!
- Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise cardstock
- Core’dinations white, kraft and brown cardstock
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile
- Color Box pigment ink: Frost White
- Spectrum Noir AquaBlend watercolor pencils
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- The Paper Studio Gemstones Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Rinner adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun…
- Papertrey Ink: Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2008
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool (EK Success Corner Rounder Punch & Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fantastic Florals
Thank you for stopping by today!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.