Hello and welcome! Today I have a lovely bespoke anniversary card to share with you. I was asked to use luscious layers of lace, pearls, sparkle and frills on the card. I also used this month’s Papertrey Ink Blog Hop inspiration photo:
I chose the pinks/cream/tans with just a touch of green and turquoise colors and the stars and rounded arch of the fans for this anniversary party card.
From sparkling cardstock and ribbon to rhinestones, there’s plenty of bling on this lacy party card!
She was thoroughly delighted with the outcome and chose this lovely sentiment for the inside:
- Papertrey Ink: Simply Jane die collection
- Spellbinders: Elegant Labels Four
- Justrite Dies/Spellbinders Heirloom Flourish One
- Quietfire Design: Always Be My Friend stamp collection
- DCWV Luxury Stack & Shimmer Stack cardstock
- Simply Defined Distinctions 200# card base
- Recollections: Spohia cardstock, Mixed Media Paper Word & Botique Fleur mulberry paper mini rose
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – Rose Quartz
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive and E600
- Misc. laces, faux pearls, ribbon and flowers(mostly Recollections & Offray)
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Papertrey Ink December Blog Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make is Sparkle
- Crop Stop December Challenge Linky Party #23 – Anything Goes (Pebbles, Spellbinders and Versamark)
I’ll be back in just a few minutes with a much different anniversary card that will make you go ‘Awww!’, so do check back (or scroll up)! : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.