Hello and welcome! Today I have a lovely bespoke anniversary card to share with you. I was asked to use luscious layers of lace, pearls, sparkle and frills on the card. I also used this month’s Papertrey Ink Blog Hop inspiration photo:
I chose the pinks/cream/tans with just a touch of green and turquoise colors and the stars and rounded arch of the fans for this anniversary party card.
From sparkling cardstock and ribbon to rhinestones, there’s plenty of bling on this lacy party card!
She was thoroughly delighted with the outcome and chose this lovely sentiment for the inside:
- Papertrey Ink: Simply Jane die collection
- Spellbinders: Elegant Labels Four
- Justrite Dies/Spellbinders Heirloom Flourish One
- Quietfire Design: Always Be My Friend stamp collection
- DCWV Luxury Stack & Shimmer Stack cardstock
- Simply Defined Distinctions 200# card base
- Recollections: Spohia cardstock, Mixed Media Paper Word & Botique Fleur mulberry paper mini rose
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – Rose Quartz
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive and E600
- Misc. laces, faux pearls, ribbon and flowers(mostly Recollections & Offray)
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Papertrey Ink December Blog Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make is Sparkle
- Crop Stop December Challenge Linky Party #23 – Anything Goes (Pebbles, Spellbinders and Versamark)
I’ll be back in just a few minutes with a much different anniversary card that will make you go ‘Awww!’, so do check back (or scroll up)! : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Stunning card, D.Anne. Love the lace, pearls and ribbon flowers. A delight for the eyes! x
what a beautiful card!!
Gorgeous confection of a card! You really created a beauty here! Lovely, lovely layers!
This is gorgeous!
What a lovely vintage design on this – beautiful layers of die cuts and lace!
WOW…what a GORGEOUS card! So soft and full of eye catching details! A true work of art!! :0)
Wow! So many layers -Beautiful!
What a stunning card. Love all the intricate details.
so beautiful and such amazing attention to detail!
Gorgeous anniversary card! The design looks like it came right out of the Victorian era – lovely vintage look!Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, and happy new year! Maura
Gorgeous card! I love all the textures and details.
Gorgeous card D.Ann! It’s so pretty and feminine & I love all the wonderful details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the layers of lace and those lovely flowers!
Thanks for linking up to the CropStop Challenge Blog!
Hi D Ann . Una marabillosa tarjeta creada con un corazon inspirado , Lleno de Amor . Wunderschön .👏👏👏👏. Liebe Grüße . Maryk
Google translate: A marvelous card created with an inspired heart, Full of Love. Very beautiful. best regards