Popping in quickly to share another quick little card to pair with a tea gift… this cutie-patootie dozing dormouse:
- Spellbinders dies: Decorative Labels One and Scalloped Labels One
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps: Dormouse
- Copic markers: BG13, 15, 18, 45; C1, 3, 5; R20, 22, 24, 29, 35; Y32
- Core’dinations cardstock: red and white
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner permanent adhesive
- Misc. PVC glue
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge #161 – Clean & Simple with a Sentiment
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Gift It
Today is the last day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Hop… We’ll see if I get another card in before the day is done…
Have a lovely day!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.