I’m back again with another card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.
This time, I’ll start with the INSIDE, first…
I’m sure you’ve lost a pen, glasses, etc, only to find them stuck up in your hair, haven’t you?! If not, wait a few years!!! lol! Well, this gal is definitely a bit discombobulated!…
Bwah-hahaha! Next time you lose your coffee, be sure to look on top of your head! What a pricelessly entertaining stamp, Prima!!
She’a a super loose translation of the current Prima CAT layers sketch:
Having just been to the McKee Botanical Garden in Vero Beach, Florida, and seen the water lilies in bloom right now, I felt I could beg the Coffee Lovers indulgence and post this as another Floridian WINTER card. : ) The rest will be traditional winter cards, I promise!
If you want to see some great pics of the water lilies and more from the McKee Botanical Garden, see my previous post HERE.
HAD to catch the amazing shine of the WoW! embossing powder!
- Prima Bloom Collection “Paige” stamp
- Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 dies
- Tsukineko Versamark ink
- WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing powder
- Copic Markers: B21, 25; BV00, 02, 08 C3, 5; E00, 02, 31; G05, 09; RV02, 04; Y17; YG17, 61; YR02, 04, 07, 21, 24; V04, 06, 12
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Coredinations cardstock – White & Purple
- Scrapbook adhesives by 3l EZ Runner permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges… click on any one of them for more information on how you can join the fun!
- Prima Cards & Tags December sketch
- 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Hop
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday November 2016: Dies
- Crop Stop Linky Party #22: Anything Goes (Aleene, Coredinations, Pebbles, Prima, Spellbinders, Versamark & WOW!)
I appreciate all of your kind comments! It’s been great seeing many familiar talents on the hop. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.