Good evening and welcome! This next card is inspired by Becca’s Hop to Stop 2016 – Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence. Purple is the awareness color.
I have a dear friend who has suffered much and is in need of some encouragement and help to keep from fretting about things, so I made this card for her to go with an orchid.
and on the inside:
In case the writing is too small, it says: “it gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere!” How true! Under the calm and peaceful kitty, I cited a Scripture that provides the perfect antidote to worry: Philippians 4:6, 7. In my experience it works every time!
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Filigree Delight dies
- Die-Versions “Piano” Sweet Petites die and “Grandmother’s Chair” Whispers die
- Hanko Designs Jumping Cat and Sleepy Cat stamps
- Core’dinations cardstock – purples and white
- DCWV Violet Leaf Stack cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesives
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges. If you’d like to join the fun, click on any one of them for more information:
- The Hop to Stop 2016
- The Cat Lovers Hop
- Crop Stop Linky Party #21 – Anything Goes (Spellbinders and Memento products)
I’ll be back tomorrow with another delightful interview and another cat card… peaceful dreams!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.