Hello again! I have one final card for the Fall 2016 Coffee Lovers Hop to show you.
Love the suptruously rich colors of Graphic 45 paper! That teapot done with the glittery, shiny WOW! embossing glitter that is so hard to capture in a photo.. It really looks amazing IRL. Those Heartfelt Creations roses are so easy to adapt into many shapes.
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish paper (Enabler alert: Found yesterday in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby!)
- Graphic 45/Hampton Art/Sizzix Tea Time stamp and die set
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die set
- Versamark ink
- WOW! Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter
- Copic markers: E00, YR24
- Martha Stewart Crafts Fire Opal Metallic Glass Microbeads
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L permanent strips, mounting squares and 3d foam squares
- Scrapbooking Made Simple Simply Defined “Stay Put” adhesive
- Coredinations cream cardstock
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – just click on any one for more information:
- 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Hop (with 63 sponsors and nearly 90 prizes, you’re going to want to join the fun!)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Powder Powder (embossing powder)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crop Stop Linky Party #20 – Anything Goes (Graphic 45, Heartfelt Creations & WOW! products)
Even though I didn’t get to do all the projects I intended, it’s been a fun hop! Looking forward to the next one this winter. Meanwhile, the Cat Lovers Hop is coming up the end of October. (Just about three weeks away!) If I don’t see you before then, I’ll see you then for sure!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.