Good morning, peeps and visitors! I’m so glad to finally be ‘plugged in’ again!! I was in rural Indiana with very spotty phone signal and the internet was down the entire time. Of course, what would you expect when the internet provider is OINC Wireless?!! When will it be working again? When pigs fly! LOL! I’ve got a lot going on, but at least I’m back to crafting on a limited basis… just in time to join the Fall Coffee Lovers Hop which started a couple of days ago.
While travelling, I picked up the coffee coaster from Cracker Barrel knowing it could be up-cycled into a great fall colored card.
Unfortunately some of us have been restricted to decaf coffee by our doctors. Poor us! It’s just not the same!! So I made a card for someone else who just had to give up caffeine…
These cats aren’t getting into any trouble on decaf! It’s a real drag going into caffeine withdrawal… Somebody definitely needs a hug!! : )
This is the first time I’ve made a circle card… so easy! I must do more of these!!
- Neat & Tangled – Purrrfect stamps and dies
- Spellbinders – Heart Circles & Scalloped Circles dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers: E00, 13, 23, 25, 29, 31, 33, 37, 74; R20; W1
- Sakura Pigma Micron pen
- Pebbles, Inc. Basic Brights chalks
- Darice Chocolate Lovers cardstock
- Core’dinations white and cream cardstock
- Tombow adhesive
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Cracker Barrel coaster
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges – just click on any one for more information:
- 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Hop (with 63 sponsors and nearly 90 prizes, you’re going to want to join the fun!)
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday August 2016 – Use Stamps
- Crop Stop Linky Party #20 – Anything Goes (Spellbinders, Memento, Pebbles & Pigma Micron products)
If you’re hopping along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers, enjoy the rest of the hop. I hope to be back again before it’s over… looking forward to seeing you soon!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.