Welcome back to the MFT Camp Create special Farewell Bonfire (although there is one more session before it’s truly farewell).
After pigging out on imaginary s’mores, the campfire craft session dealt with Single Layer Savvy. So I did a little masking and put together this little scene:
I used warm and cool gray tones to add to the grumpiness and a touch of pink to show there are better times in this little guy’s life. I like how the thin black border sets it off!
- My Favorite Things stamp sets: BB I Knead You & BB You Make My Tail Wag
- Coredinations cardstock: black, white, gray
- Copic Markers: C1, 3; RV02, 04; W1, 3, 5
- Sakura Pigma Micron 1 black pen
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Tombow mono adhesive
This earns me the special badge…
If you haven’t already done so, you’re going to want to join the fun as the prize is amazing!!
I am participating in the following challenges – click on any one for more information:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Farewell Bonfire – Single Layer Savvy
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Head for the Border
- CropStop Linky Party #19: Anything Goes (MFT stamps)
After a short break, I’ll be back with the final session from Camp Create.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.