Long time no see! Sorry!! I’ve been down with another virus. Ugh. What a year. Anyway, I’m finally starting to feel like crafting again and just in time to join the final week of My Favorite Things Camp Create.
I am pleased to have replenished my stash of cards again and to have learned some techniques that I will be using over and over again. The first session in the craft cabin was: Monochromatic Magic. I couldn’t decide which layout I liked best, and, since I had enough panels to make two cards, I did them both:
They’re both the same on the inside:
So — which one do YOU like better?
- My Favorite Things: BG Lace Background stamp, Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set, and Herringbone Bricks stencil
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady & Raspberry Fizz
- Papertrey Ink Dye Inks: Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady & Raspberry Fizz
- American Crafts Double Sided Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential Colors Glitter: Tourmaline
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado Linen White embossing powder
- Misc. adhesives
That earns me the first badge:
I’ll be back real soon with the next session!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.