Hello, again! I’m back with another card from Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016.
This lovely session was titled Watercolor Like a Master. My inks didn’t want to move as much as hers did, but I was able to bring in extra from a palette. Here’s how it turned out:
- Papertrey Ink Spiral Bouquet and We Go Together stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Hibiscus Burst & Ocean Tides
- Memento dye inks: Bamboo Leaves & Dandelion
- DCWV card
- Sequins: Verve, Neat & Tangled (Tangerine), and Craftin’ Desert Diva’s Pretty Petals
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one if you’d like more details as to how to play along:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Watercolor Like a Master
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Add Some Texture
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’ll be back later with the final card from the Stamp-a-Faire, and then I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the day. Promise. : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.