Welcome back to yet another session of Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016.
This session’s theme was Pointillism Play, with an interesting video on Georges Seurat’s works, which you can see HERE.
At first, I was going to cut out my flower, but I really wasn’t happy with how it turned out. Then I decided to continue dotting around it until I came up with soft background that I was happy with, but it still lacked something. Then I added some texture with twine string and I like the result.
- Papertrey Ink Floral Sketches and We Go Together stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal
- Memento dye ink: Dandelion
- Recollections white cardstock and shimmer card.
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Misc. twine
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one if you’d like more details as to how to play along:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Pointillism Play
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Add Some Texture
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
Hopefully, I’ll be back again real soon.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.