Continuing with Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016, the next lesson was on Mastering Drips & Splatters, Jackson Pollock style.
I decided to pull out my Americana Neons Fluorescent Acrylics for an extra pop-art look.
I added some neon washi and embossing for texture and raised the sentiment up. I ended up with something WAY out of my normal comfort zone:
However, the coolest part about this car is seeing it with a black light! A long time ago I bought a bunch of little black light pens to give to kids when I make them fluorescent cards. You can find them cheap on Amazon… it’s well worth it for the exclamations when you turn out the lights!
- Papertrey Ink Big & Bold Wishes stamp set
- Recollections black cardstock
- Versamark Ink
- Recollections Neon Rose embossing powder
- Americana Neons Fluorescent Acrylics: Fiery Red, Scorching Yellow, Sizzling Pink, Thermal Green
- DCWV Card
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Misc. washi tape
I’m playing along with the following challenges – click on any one if you’d like more details as to how to play along:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Mastering Drips & Splatters
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Add Some Texture
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’ll be back in a jiff!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
What a great project! I love the explosion of colors on the black background! Thank you for playing with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week!
This is so cool – love the neon!