Ha! And you THOUGHT I was done! So did I! Then I found my card for the Papertery July 2016 Blog Hop Challenge and realized – That’s Today!! So… If you want the details, please check this post on my blog tomorrow as I will fill in the details later, but I must post the pics now to get it in the hop. TTFN, as Tigger would say!
*** Now updated ***
I took the white quatrefoil on grey and the orange/peach and pale blue and came up with this card:
- Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil & Layerz Mat Stack 2 die
- Papertrey Ink In Bloom & Mat Stack 2 Collection stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest & Tropical Teal
- Papertrey Ink Orange Zest paper
- Recollections blue and white cardstock, foiled & embossed card.
- Aleene’s spray adhesive
I’m playing along with the following challenges. Click on any of them for more information:
Good night and rest well!! I know I finally will!!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.