I’m back again with a card from the next session of Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016.
This time the focus was on Floral Impressionism. There are some interesting video clips of Monet on the post HERE.
Here is my take on the session:
It was a very time-consuming technique, but I really love how it turned out!
I was also influenced by Virginia’s View All About Color Challenge
- Papertrey Ink Floral Sketches stamp set
- Papertrey Ink Boutique Borders: Friends die
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise
- Memento dye Inks: Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Lulu Lavender, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Sweet Plum
- Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado Linen White embossing powder
- Canson cold press watercolor paper
- Recollections shimmer card
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- E.K. Success corner rounder
I’m playing along with the following challenges… click on each one to find out more info:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Floral Impressionism
- Virginia’s View Challenge #22 – All About Color
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’m going to take a break and hope to be back soon with the next post.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.