Yes, it gave a little extra texture, but it wasn’t as smashing as the examples in the tutorial. Perhaps I tried the wrong kind of stamp.
I also tried using my Nuvo Crystal Drops in alternating colors and drawing a line through them with a straight pin… pretty nifty! I need to practice this to get it down perfect.
- Papertrey Ink Tulip Time & Floral Sketches stamp sets
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Ocean Tides, Raspberry Fizz
- Memento dye ink – Pear Tart
- Canson cold press watercolor paper
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – Gloss: Bublegum Blush & Carnation Pink
- Recollections shimmer card
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Misc. twine
I’m playing along with Papertrey Ink’s Make it Monday #256 Challenge: Spritzed Stamps. Click on the highlighted challenge to learn more about it.
I’m done in for today. Hope to finish up the Stamp-a-Faire posts tomorrow. See you then!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.