Hello again! Yes, I’m getting a late start. Still not feeling great, but I am enjoying watching all the fun tutorials and inspiration at Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016.
Each session is taking a clue from art masters, past and present. The first challenge was to choose on of the Master Color Recipes based on famous paintings and create a card. I chose these lovely soft colors in Georgia O’Keeffe’s Blue Flower:
- Papertrey Ink Art with Heart Stamp set
- Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist dye ink
- Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores paper
- Memento dye inks: Lulu Lanvender, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Teal Zeal
- Recollections white and lavender cardstock
- DCWV card
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner permanent adhesive and Crafty Foam Tape
- E.K. Success corner rounder
I’m playing along with the following challenge – click on it if you want more information:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Master Color Recipes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
So pretty! Love those blue flowers!!
Hallo Dann Färber Kombination auf diese Karte sind einfach wunderschön wunderschön . Entspannen .