Hello again! Yes, I’m getting a late start. Still not feeling great, but I am enjoying watching all the fun tutorials and inspiration at Papertrey Ink’s Stamp-a-Faire 2016.
Each session is taking a clue from art masters, past and present. The first challenge was to choose on of the Master Color Recipes based on famous paintings and create a card. I chose these lovely soft colors in Georgia O’Keeffe’s Blue Flower:
- Papertrey Ink Art with Heart Stamp set
- Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist dye ink
- Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores paper
- Memento dye inks: Lulu Lanvender, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Teal Zeal
- Recollections white and lavender cardstock
- DCWV card
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner permanent adhesive and Crafty Foam Tape
- E.K. Success corner rounder
I’m playing along with the following challenge – click on it if you want more information:
- Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2016: Master Color Recipes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.