Welcome back already!
I love hibiscus and frangipani (plumeria) flowers… we have them in abundance in S. FL! I pulled out my new Irojiten Neon colored pencils… I think they’ll show up much better on black. Someday I want to try this same layout on black and compare them. As slow as I’m moving lately, don’t hold your breath.
Here’s the badge earned for this creative session:
- My Favorite Things BB Polynesian Paradise & Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp sets
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Tombow Irojiten Neon colored pencils: Plastic Pink F1; Surprise Red F2; Dazzling Sun F5; Lightning Yellow F7; Flash Green F9
- Crayola white colored pencil
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen, white
- Recollections kraft and white cardstock
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner permanent adhesive
If you’re interested in playing along in of any of the following challenges I’m joining, click on any one of them for more details:
- My Favorite Things Camp Create – Coloring on Kraft
- Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color
- CropStop Linky Party #18 – Anything Goes
- The Daily Marker’s 30 day Coloring Challenge (via Instagram)
I’m going to rest a bit and then I’ll be back with the card from the next session: Inlaid Made Easy. Don’t go far… : )
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.