Hello, again! I’m back with the final card from this series.
In the middle of the bottom row, there are black and white stripes surrounded with a touch of lime green and on the bottom left, the black and white stripes have gold accents, so here’s what I came up with:
I built a black and white striped background with the sentiments (remember day 3?!), masking off the area I was going to stamp the bear. Then I stamped the bear, colored him and added a nose dipped in golden honey and gave his coat at nice shiny sheen:
Isn’t he just a cutie-patootie, clapping his paws with joy!!
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- DCWV card
- Recollections white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- ColorBox Teresa Collins pigment ink – Glitz Gold
- Sanford Uni-ball Gel Impact pen – Gold
- Faber-Castell Texture Gems Metallics – Gold
- Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens – clear
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner permanent adhesive
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 5 – Mood Board Challenge
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 3 – Background Building (via Instagram)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! It will probably be a few days before I’m back while I get busy catching up with my new hard drive and program upgrades. I hope to see you soon.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.