This was a Transparent Challenge and I chose to use gold colored vellum:
I love how the vellum has that super metallic shine, but also lets the background show through. This is my first attempt at paper piecing – I thought a paisley bear would be super fun!
The ‘HEY!’ sentiment was an outline, but I wanted it to better match the ‘thanks’, so after stamping and embossing it, I used an embossing pen to fill in the outline and re-embossed it. That makes it easy to stretch your stamps and get two looks from the same set.
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- The Paper Studio gold metallic vellum
- Making Memories Meg Paisley paper
- DCWV card
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Inkssentials embossing pen
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – tanzanite
- Ranger Adirondack Dimensional Pearls – eggplant
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal drops Ebony Black (for his sweet, shiny nose!)
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet and E-Z runner permanent adhesive
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 4 – Transparent Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
I’ll be back after breakfast with the final card for this series.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.