Good morning! I’m back with a card for day 4 of Winnie and Walter’s Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen.
This was a Transparent Challenge and I chose to use gold colored vellum:
I love how the vellum has that super metallic shine, but also lets the background show through. This is my first attempt at paper piecing – I thought a paisley bear would be super fun!
The ‘HEY!’ sentiment was an outline, but I wanted it to better match the ‘thanks’, so after stamping and embossing it, I used an embossing pen to fill in the outline and re-embossed it. That makes it easy to stretch your stamps and get two looks from the same set.
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- The Paper Studio gold metallic vellum
- Making Memories Meg Paisley paper
- DCWV card
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Inkssentials embossing pen
- Stampendous PEARLustre embossing powder – tanzanite
- Ranger Adirondack Dimensional Pearls – eggplant
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal drops Ebony Black (for his sweet, shiny nose!)
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet and E-Z runner permanent adhesive
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 4 – Transparent Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
I’ll be back after breakfast with the final card for this series.
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Such an awesome design – love your paper piecing technique
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.