I’m glad you’ve stopped by to see my card for day 2 Sentimental Challenge of Winnie and Walter’s Share the Love Week featuring Essentials By Ellen.
I like how I was able to get the look of an old IBM selectric typewriter in the background stamping and I think the distressed edges complement the “vintage” look. — I HAVE to put vintage in quotes, because in high school I learned to type on a manual typewriter and then on a selectric, so I find it hard to believe they’re vintage already! : ) And, no, I do NOT know how the pyramids were built!! : )
Virginia’s View Challenge – All About Color inspired the rainbow background.
The repeating sentiment in the background and the highlighted embossed sentiment really put the focus on the sentiment. (and also fits Day 3: Background Building)
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- Recollections white cardstock and shimmer card
- Memento dye inks: Angel Pink, Bahama Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Elderberry, Lulu Lavender, Nautical Blue, Pear Tart, Potters Clay, Rose Bud, Rhubarb Stalk, Sweet Plum,Teal Zeal
- Colorbox Classic Pigment inks: Apricot, Canary, Helotrope, Orange
- Versamark Ink
- Recollections Neon Purple embossing powder
- Copic Marker V09
- Ranger Inkssentials embossing pen Black
- Pebbles, Inc. Chalks
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z runner permanent adhesive
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 2 – Sentimental Challenge
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 3 – Background Building (via Instagram)
- Virginia’s View Challenge #22 – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crop Stop Linky Party #17 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. I’ll be right back with another post as I need to catch up. (My computer is back, I just have to get it set up and check it out. Yay!)
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Fabulous card! I love the distressing and the way you have highlighted the big “Hi” looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge