Here I am catching up on posting several cards now that I have borrowed a computer again.
Last week, Winnie & Walter had Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen.
Day 1 was a floral challenge. As I don’t have any floral stamps from either company, I made my own out of the heart stamps.
Virginia’s View challenge is All About Colors -like the multiple shades of red, yellow and gold on this card.
Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge was to use a Tic-Tac-Toe chart:
I chose to use gold, stencil and doodle. I doodled in the inner hearts of the flowers and a leaf with a gold gel pen.
I love the shiny gold sheen of the Brilliance Inks, too!
- Winnie and Walter – Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti stamp set
- Essentials by Ellen – All Inside stamp set
- Papertrey Ink – Sun & Surf stencil collection
- Tsukineko Brilliance pigment inks: Pearlescent Poppy, Pearlescent Rust, Rocket Red Gold
- Sanford uni-ball gel impact pen – gold
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
- Faber-Castell Texture Gems Metallics – Gold
- Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens – clear
- Recollections white cardstock, shimmer card, orange & white daisies paper
I am entering this card in the following hops and challenges – click on any of them for more information if you’re interested in joining in the fun:
- Winnie and Walter Share the Love Week featuring Essentials by Ellen Day 1: Floral Challenge
- Virginia’s View Challenge #22 – All About Color
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tic-Tac-Toe
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crop Stop Linky Party #17 – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today. It’s late, so I’ll be back tomorrow with more. Do come back!
p.s. any ads on this page are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Gorgeous card D.Ann, the whole design of this is so pretty! Beautiful colours and design! LOVE it 🙂
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and Monday Challenges
Lols x x x
Great warm colors and very creative background. Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena