Welcome! I assume you’ve already see the first graduation card I made for my friend to choose from. If not, it’s just the previous post – you might want to check it out.
For a completely different look, I went with B&W elegance and reached for my JustRite stamps and dies – they make elegant cardmaking soooo easy!
This was one of the easiest cards I’ve made recently… I may go back and do a whole batch of them to have on hand to wish anyone well on a special occasion!
- JustRite Sculpted Leaves background stamp & Thank You Labels 20 stamp set
- JustRite Vintage Labels 7 dies
- Coredinations black and white cardstock
- Versamark Ink
- Recollections detail embossing powder – ebony
- Inkadinkado embossing powder – linen white
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive and adhesive dots
- Recollections adhesive faux pearls
I’m playing along with the following challenges (click on the title for the details if you want to join in the fun):
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Make a Wish
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge – Flowers and/or Graduation
- oops… missed the deadline… it’s been one of THOSE weeks.
- DL.ART May Linky Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog #57 – Congratulations
Perhaps you’re wondering which card my friend chose?
She liked them both so much, she took them both so she could have one on hand. : )
Which one is YOUR favorite?
Thanks for checking in today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
A really elegant card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT
I couldn’t choose a favourite they are both incredible and I totally agree there is always so much elegance with black and white together in a card!
Very good card. Crafting with Dragonflies, Jarka 🙂
very elegant card…black and white is so classy..thanks for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge…hugs kath xxx
Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.
2 awesome cards. I am glad your friend took both of them. The black and white card is stunning The layers are great. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge
Beautiful and elegant
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
So elegance and beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey