Welcome! I assume you’ve already see the first graduation card I made for my friend to choose from. If not, it’s just the previous post – you might want to check it out.
For a completely different look, I went with B&W elegance and reached for my JustRite stamps and dies – they make elegant cardmaking soooo easy!
This was one of the easiest cards I’ve made recently… I may go back and do a whole batch of them to have on hand to wish anyone well on a special occasion!
- JustRite Sculpted Leaves background stamp & Thank You Labels 20 stamp set
- JustRite Vintage Labels 7 dies
- Coredinations black and white cardstock
- Versamark Ink
- Recollections detail embossing powder – ebony
- Inkadinkado embossing powder – linen white
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
- Tombow Mono permanent adhesive and adhesive dots
- Recollections adhesive faux pearls
I’m playing along with the following challenges (click on the title for the details if you want to join in the fun):
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Make a Wish
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge – Flowers and/or Graduation
- oops… missed the deadline… it’s been one of THOSE weeks.
- DL.ART May Linky Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog #57 – Congratulations
Perhaps you’re wondering which card my friend chose?
She liked them both so much, she took them both so she could have one on hand. : )
Which one is YOUR favorite?
Thanks for checking in today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.