One of my friends requested a card to wish a young lady well on her graduation, so I made two cards for her to choose from and thought you might like to see them. The first was a pretty rosy card done with Anna Griffin paper, dies and stamps:
I’m pretty sure those stamps are the first ones I got when I got back into papercrafting. I love the timeless elegance of Anna Griffin’s designs! I recently received a gift card to HSN and was tickled pink to finally get a set of her dies… Just look at the gorgeous detail of that die on the shimmery gold vellum:
I didn’t want my friend to have to pay extra postage for a raised element (our post office is really strict), so rather than use faux pearls, I snipped a couple of the flowers from the decorative trim and colored them with my Tombow marker to ‘anchor’ the sentiment.
After the next post, I’ll tell you which of the two my friend chose…. stay tuned! : )
- Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Ornate Frames Dies
- All Night Media Anna Griffin Rose stamps
- Whispers Stamp Pad Caddy: “Congratulations” stamp
- Anna Griffin 012 paper
- The Paper Company Color Translucent New Gold
- Neenah Astorparch cardstock
- Coredinations pink cardstock
- Tombow Dual Brush pen 098
- Art Performance Dual Brush pen green
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous PEARLustre Rose Quartz embossing powder
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Celebrate It Aria Vintage Blush Rose Antique Lace
- Hobby Lobby Decorative trim
- Misc ribbon and various adhesives
I’m playing along today in the following challenges (click on the title for the details if you want to join in the fun):
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Make a Wish
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge – Flowers and/or Graduation
- oops… missed the deadline… it’s been one of THOSE weeks.
- DL.ART May Linky Challenge – Anything Goes
Check back in a few minutes for the next post.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.