Helloooooo again! It’s been a rough month and I’m happy to slowly be getting back to crafting!!
This card was inspired by several things…
The current Virginia’s View Challenge is for any type of friendship card.
The April 2016 Color Challenge over at Clearsnap has this inspiration photo:
I recently received Catherine Pooler’s latest Stamp of Approval set and have been wanting to ink it up, so I pulled out my ColorBox inks, MISTI and was able to easily make this CAS (Clean And Simple) card:
(Sigh, I still have trouble getting white pictures to come out even at full resolution. Sorry)
I love that the ColorBox Petal Point inks are shaped perfect for detail coloring on stamps like that top stamp… it’s one continuous stamp, but I was easily able to ink it in 3 colors!
- Stamp of Approval – Beautiful World Collection
- Catherine Pooler Designs GeoBuilders stamp set
- Cas-ual Fridays stamp set: All About YOU
- ColorBox Petal Point Classic Pigment Inkpads by Clearsnap
- Pinwheel & Enchantment: Green, Pink, and Royal Blue
- Core’dinations cardstock – white
- MISTI stamping tool
I’m playing along in the following challenges… if you’d like to join the fun, just click on the name to get all the details:
- Virginia’s View Challenge
- Clearsnap April 2016 Color Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make It Girlie
- D.L. Art April Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Hopefully I’ll be seeing you a little more regularly again. Thanks for stopping by today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.