‘Tis a glorious morning! For those of you whose weather isn’t cooperating, I send you this breath of fresh air from South Florida…
What a great way to start the day getting ready for the anniversary of the most important event in history tonight!
I have a quick post of a sweet and simple card for you today. Its main feature is a colorful strip done using the watercolor lifting technique that Jennifer McGuire Ink showed on her blog a while back. You can see her great instructions HERE.
(Sorry, once again, for the pixilated photo… still haven’t learned to fix that when WordPress resizes it… sometimes it turns out ok and others like this. sigh.)
I put this card together based on Taylored Expressions Share Joy Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and chose to include flowers, pink, and ribbon.
- Taylord Expressions Teacup Bouquet stamp set & Little Bits Teapot die
- Inkadinkado stamp sets: Asian by Design, Damsk Motifs, Gem Stone Flowers, Gemstones Insects, Happy Spring Day, Nature,Pretty Flowers, Utopiary
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade
- Memento dye ink – Rose Bud
- Versamark Ink
- Inkadinkado embossing powder – Linen White
- Craftin’ Desert Divas pink heart sequins
- Core’dinations cardstock – white
- Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Tombow Xtreme permanent adhesive
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Angel Crafts 1/2″ double sided adhesive
- Misc. ribbon
Do you want to join the fun? Just click on the highlighted names below for more information on the hops and challenges I’m playing along with today:
- Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge 27 Sketch & Tic-Tac-Toe : (flowers/pink/ribbon)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food or Drink
- A Colorful Journey – Let’s Play
- DL.Art March Linky Challenge Anything goes
- CropStop Linky Party #14 Anything goes
May your evening be one of reflection and joy!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.