Hello! Today I have a fun card… The Crazy Cats encounter coffee for the first time!
Hahaha! Those CRRAAAZY cats!! I just love these cute and cuddly critters! To make it a spring card I sponged a stencil on the background in a tone-on-ton spring color. Didja notice the milk mustache and drips?That’s Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in white… Love how it stays liquid looking! Of course the milk jar and eyes are done with glossy accents. Here’s a chart for the Copic Markers I used in case you’re interested…
- Hero Arts Swirl stencil
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Cats stamp set
- Sizzix Framelits Tim Holtz Crazy Cats dies
- Impression Obsession Coffee Packaging stamp
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Peacock Feathers
- Memento Dye Inks: Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: BG15; C1,3,5,7; E00,02,11,31,33; G02; R22; RV02,04,17; W1,3,5; Y13,15; YG61,63; YR02,04,21,24,28
- Sakura Pigma Micron pens 005, 01 – black
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – white
- Core’dinations cardstock: white & kraft
- WoldWin Clear Vellum 48#
- Recollections card – aqua
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops – White
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Misc. adhesive foam squares
Want to join the fun? Just click on the name for more information on the hops and challenges I’m playing along with today:
- MarkerPOP! Challenge #91: Critters!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cute & Cuddly
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food or Drink
- A Colorful Journey – Let’s Play
- DL.Art March Linky Challenge Anything goes
- CropStop Linky Party #14 Anything goes
Thanks again for stopping by! And for all of you who have been leaving such nice comments lately – your kindness is greatly appreciated!!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.