Welcome back sweet visitors and regulars!
I’ve been so out of it lately! I forgot my one year blog anniversary aka blogiversary was March 18. Seems like ages ago! Who knew that I’d have 1991 visitors from 58 countries leaving 1380 kind comments on my 129 posts?! Of course it’s fitting that this anniversary falls during the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop… for it was these lovely ladies who encouraged me to start my blog last year and I’d say a large majority of my visitors are from these hops. So I’ll have a small little ‘thank-you’ giveaway for you sweeties at the end of this post.
I’m pleased that this lovely shaker card serendipitously came together for today’s post:
I love the girly feminine look and I threw in some coffee grounds in the shaker, so it smells heavenly, too… Hmmm… maybe next time I’ll only use coffee grounds and write ‘in case of emergency, just add water.’ Lol!
Here’s a different angle so you can see the raised banner sentiment…
- Spellbinders dies: Elegant Labels 4; Labels 4; Tea Cups
- JustRite Spellbinders dies: Vintage Labels 7
- Spellbinders Celebra’tions Cup for Two stamp set
- Quietfire Design Stamp: You Are My Friend stamp
- Core’dinations Cardstock – white
- Recollections Floral Bunches paper
- Recollections Shimmer card – pink
- Memento Dye Ink: Rose Bud
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent chalks
- Neat & Tangled – Lucy’s Little Things Chocolate Truffle sequin mix
- Martha Stewart Crafts copper microbeads
- Recollections: Boutique Fleur mulberry paper mini roses, lace on a roll, crochet embellishments, rhinestone stickers, faux pearls
- Copic marker RV29
- The Paper Studio – Gemstones pearl, small, flourish
- Offray Elegant loop flower with pearls
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Tombow foam tape
- Misc. coffee grounds, acetate, seed beads.
In case you haven’t already joined the fun, but are thinking about it, here are the hops and challenges I am participating in… just click on the name to get more information on each:
- DL.Art March Linky Challenge Anything goes
- A Colorful Journey – Let’s Play!
- CropStop Linky Party #14 Anything goes
*********** giveaway now closed ***************
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! Oh – wait! The blog candy!! Silly me – Brain fog moment! I have a lot of those… like the time I bought this Sizzix/Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folder: On the Go – I had already ordered one 3 days before. Sigh. At least I had a nice use for it… Blog candy!
I also found another lovely Studio Shop/Susan Winget Flour Sack towel for one of you:
Would you like to have a chance at winning either of these (each one is a separate prize)? Pay close attention: Leave ONE comment on this post before 8 am EASTERN time, Sunday, March 27, 2016, telling me: Do you prefer your coffee or tea hot or cold? If you don’t answer the question in your comment, I’ll assume you’re not interested in the blog candy (and won’t be offended!). You can also tell me if you have a preference for just a specific one of the two prizes, otherwise you will be a random draw for each. If you are (or become) a follower of this blog, you may make a SECOND comment telling me so for an additional entry. For non-followers, ONE ENTRY/COMMENT per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted.
For those of you with allergy concerns, this is a pet-free/smoke free home.
On March 27, 2016 I will use Mr. Random org to draw a winner from the comments that qualify and will try to announce it here on the blog some time before noon EASTERN time. The way my days are going recently, I might run a little late, so be patient. That’s another advantage of becoming a follower… You’ll know when I post! : ) You already know it’s a pet peeve of mine when someone doesn’t post their winners ’til days or weeks after they say they will, so I always try my best to stick to what I say. The winner will have 72 hours to contact me with their snail-mail address or another winner will be chosen.
Thanks so much for your kind comments of encouragement and support over the past year! I look forward to sharing another year of crafty fun with you!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.