Welcome back for a quick post.
It’s after dark here and I’m going to be playing on black paper inspired by a song (The Sounds of Silence… Hello darkness my old friend…. ) I pulled out some long neglected Neon embossing powders and Inkadinkado stamps I’d never used and made a postcard, which is today’s challenge for Creative Live’s #28tomake. I’ll make a blog post after it’s over showing several of the projects I did for this creative course, but for now here’s the postcard I made for my dragonfly loving amazingly strong friend:
What’s super cool with these is how they glow in black light (in the flash of a neon light, that split the night…):
I’ll take my friend a black light pen the next time I see her so she can have fun watching it glow.
- Inkadinkado Gemstones Insects stamp set
- Power Poppy Orchids Rock stamp set – sentiment
- Versamark ink
- Recollections neon embossing powders
- Core’dinations black cardstock
I’m playing along with the following challenges:
- Let’s Play: neglected supplies https://acolorfuljourney.com/lets-play-with-tissue-wrap/
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Inspired by a Song: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=4167
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-24/
- Crop Stop Linky Party #13 http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/cropstop-linky-party-13/
I hope to be back tomorrow with a card for the Papertrey Ink monthly Blog Hop. See you soon!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.