Hello again! I have a simple and sweet little card to share with you today. I needed a card to encourage a dear friend and here’s what I came up with:
- Impression Obsession stamps: #F1333 Seesaw & C13339 Ups & Downs
- Versamark ink
- Ranger Adirondack embossing powders: Eggplant & Wild Plum
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks
- Cloud 9 Design Palace Walls Green Sparkle cardstock
- Core’dinations kraft cardstock
- Advantus and Art Minds sequins
- Tombow mono adhesive
I’m playing along with the current Impression Obsession challenge – Friends Forever, which you can find HERE.
Edited to add: A big thanks to Karen for recommending CropStop’s Linky Party #13 anything goes – I’m deligted to join in the fun!: http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/cropstop-linky-party-13/
(BTW, IO peeps, the link you told us to use on this post is broken… you may want to fix it by next challenge. It also asks for a comment, but comments are closed.)
That’s all I have for you today. Hope you have a lovely day!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
I love this. That Seesaw stamp is adorable. Not in my collection. Thanks so much for playing in our challenge.
So sweet! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!
Adorable card of incouragment for your friend! I’m sure she is going to love it. Very thoughtful of you! Hugs to you both!