You guys are SO patient! I’ll make this one quick. This is the one I posted a couple of days ago on Instagram, but haven’t been well enough to get the details posted here.
- Papertrey Ink Guide Lines stamp set
- Coredinations cardstock: kraft and black
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens: 025, 565, 845
- Angel Crafts 1/4″ Double Sided tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential Colors Giltter – Garnet & Hematite
- Versamark ink
- Recollections detail embossing powder – black
If you want to hurry and join this challenge, you can find the details here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2016/02/introducing-peonies-on-parade-paper-clippings-inspired.html
That leaves two challenges left that I haven’t done cards yet. Since there are nine $90 gift cards up for grabs for each, we’ll see if I have enough energy to do either or both yet tonight… you may yet see me again! : )
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.