Hello, again! I’m glad you could stop by for a quick look at a quick CAS (clean and simple) card I put together today.
Papertrey Ink challenged us to put together a project with things that we could grab and gather together in five minutes with the proviso that we use everything we grab.
I grabbed my new-to-me On My Couch & Additions stamp sets, some ribbon and sequins, adhesive, inks and cardstock:
That took just under 4 minutes. Of course I’m terribly slow at making things, so the rest took me about 25 minutes (and who knows how much longer to post!). The MISTI stamping tool was a great help! I love that you can keep stamping solid stamps until you get a nice impression. I was also able to stamp on top of the ribbon after I laid it over the stamped image to make it look like the tables are in front of the ‘baseboard.
Color in a few spots with my Tombow markers, add a few sequins and it was done! I can’t remember the last time I did a simple little card like this. It was fun!
- Papertrey Ink stamp sets: On My Couch and On My Couch additions
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst & Raspberry Fizz
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens: #N15, 296, 373, 703, 725
- Aleene’s Super Tacky Glue
- Advantus Sequins Holographic pink/purple
- Misc. Ribbon & Cardstock
I’m playing along with the following challenges:
- Papertrey Ink Grab & Craft Challenge: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2016/02/introducing-tiny-town-series.html.
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday January 2016: Something New (New-to-me stamp set) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-january-2016/
- Mint Owl Studios #sharethelovemos I’ll be mailing this out to a friend tomorrow! http://mintowlstudio.blogspot.com/2016/02/share-love-blog-hop_8.html
- Really Reasonable Ribbon’s RRR Challenge #134 Anything Goes http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2016/02/rrr-challenge-134-anything-goes-with.html
I’m glad you could stop in for a quick visit! Do come back when you can!!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
What a fun card! Love the colors you used!
This is a ttally adorable card.I can just imagine you sitting on that couch.
D ann deine einfache und simple Karte , wo eine Katze sehr tief und kuschlig schläf, reflektieret eine tiefene Frieden . Schön gemacht .
Bing translate: D ann your easy and simple card, where a cat very deeply and cousin schläf, reflektieret a tiefene peace. Nicely done.
Google translate was the same. Hahaha! We still have a ways to go with translation software!
Word by word, I got: D ann your easy and simple card, where a cat sleeps very deeply and cozy, reflects a deep peace. Nicely done.
Very cool! The challenge sounds like a fun one too! Happy Day!
Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
Oh, I love the sweet scene you created!
What a sweet little one layer card…and the cozy scene warms my heart! That Google translate version of the comment from MK, on the other hand, tickled my funny bone!!
cute CAS style card! they are always such a challenge for me and you have really pulled it off. 🙂
thank you so much for joining our ‘Anything Goes with ribbon or trim’ challenge over at The Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! 🙂