Hello, again! I’m glad you could stop by for a quick look at a quick CAS (clean and simple) card I put together today.
Papertrey Ink challenged us to put together a project with things that we could grab and gather together in five minutes with the proviso that we use everything we grab.
I grabbed my new-to-me On My Couch & Additions stamp sets, some ribbon and sequins, adhesive, inks and cardstock:
That took just under 4 minutes. Of course I’m terribly slow at making things, so the rest took me about 25 minutes (and who knows how much longer to post!). The MISTI stamping tool was a great help! I love that you can keep stamping solid stamps until you get a nice impression. I was also able to stamp on top of the ribbon after I laid it over the stamped image to make it look like the tables are in front of the ‘baseboard.
Color in a few spots with my Tombow markers, add a few sequins and it was done! I can’t remember the last time I did a simple little card like this. It was fun!
- Papertrey Ink stamp sets: On My Couch and On My Couch additions
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst & Raspberry Fizz
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens: #N15, 296, 373, 703, 725
- Aleene’s Super Tacky Glue
- Advantus Sequins Holographic pink/purple
- Misc. Ribbon & Cardstock
I’m playing along with the following challenges:
- Papertrey Ink Grab & Craft Challenge: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2016/02/introducing-tiny-town-series.html.
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday January 2016: Something New (New-to-me stamp set) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-january-2016/
- Mint Owl Studios #sharethelovemos I’ll be mailing this out to a friend tomorrow! http://mintowlstudio.blogspot.com/2016/02/share-love-blog-hop_8.html
- Really Reasonable Ribbon’s RRR Challenge #134 Anything Goes http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2016/02/rrr-challenge-134-anything-goes-with.html
I’m glad you could stop in for a quick visit! Do come back when you can!!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.