Well, the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has topped 600 entries already… before the day is done we’ll probably pass our all-time record.
Here is my final card for this hop. The daily grind of ups and downs. It can be for any of the three beverages: Coffee, Tea or Cocoa – you decide!
It’s definitely a short winter’s day on the timeline! Here’s the inside:
Before I finished, I decided it needed just a pinch of chalks to highlight the clouds and inside die cut.
- Simon Says Stamp Rockin Roller Coaster die
- STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil
- Coffee Mugs fonts from fonts.com
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks:
- Sakura Pigma Micon pen 05
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- Spellbinders Divine Eloquence die
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet & EZ Runner
- Misc.silver glitter cardstock
I am participating in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Just a Pinch (of chalk) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3303
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-3/
- Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #34 All about dies http://www.flickr.com/groups/simonsaysstamp/discuss/72157661698145770/
I hope you enjoyed this week’s projects! Now I’m off to clean up the craftermath!! I hope to see you again soon.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.