It’s hard to believe that today is the final day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Hop! There have been over 560 amazing creations so far with lots of fun and exciting ideas to pick up. Today I have a fun card for a winter anniversary coming up soon.
A while ago I was looking for some free fonts for a project and came across these cute cup fonts at fonts.com. I don’t know if they’re still free. I had just colored the cups blue, but it was too blah, so I decided to make her lips red… hard to do over black, so I fussy cut a pair… then decided while I was at it to plant a smooch on him. : ) They still needed a little something so I added glossy accents on the eyes and coffee and just a pinch of flocking on his eyebrows and mustache. Oohhh! Now the steam turned hot and the card was done!
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Divine Eloquence and Labels 8 dies
- Couple Cup of Coffee digi from Little Shop by Monika & Friends
- Coffee Mugs fonts from fonts.com
- Copic Markers B24, 29, 69; C1; R29, 32
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel Tones
- Hampton Arts Sprinkle Flocking – black
- Core’dinations white cardstock
- DCWV card
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive sheet & EZ Runner adhesive
- Misc glitter cardstock
I am participating in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Just a Pinch (of flocking) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3303
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-3/
I’m glad you could stop by today. Do come back soon!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.