Good evening and welcome back! I have been waiting weeks for just the right time to try an experiment and this evening was perfect. Who remembers Chantico drinking chocolate that Starbucks had a couple of years ago?! I was SO sad to see it go!! It reminded me of a drinking chocolate some friends from Spain brought that I’d fallen in love with. I have never come so close to duplicating that taste of practically drinking a chocolate bar until Chantico. Sigh.
A few weeks ago, in the blazing heat, my aunt was visiting and treated us to ice cream at Kilwins over by the beach. While browsing the shop, I found a bag of Kilwins Shredded Peruvian Chocolate for Drinking. I was ecstatic!! I was even more thrilled when my Aunt surprised me with a bag as a gift!! I’ve been waiting until it cooled down enough to try it and see if it really was similar to that wonderful drinking chocolate I remembered, and…. woo-hoo!!! If you’re a chocolate lover, especially a dark chocolate lover, I highly recommend you give it a try. I DID add extra sugar to cut the bitterness, but it’s still AMAZING!!
I’ve got to hurry and finish this post so I can get back to my chocolate.
Nope… I had to finish my chocolate first. Now I’m back to finish the post. Priorities!! : )
I think this card was a self portrait of me just a couple of seconds ago. lol!
- Lil’ Inker Designs Cocoa Bear
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Divine Eloquence
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers: B24, 29; C1, 3; E11, 33, 79; R20, 22; Y13, 15
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Pebbles Inc Pearlescent Chalks Jewel Tones
- Queen & Co. Pearls
- DCWV card
- Misc. cardstock, adhesive
I’m playing along in the following hops and challenges:
- Coffee Lovers 2015 Winter Blog Hop: http://wp.me/p5K3PQ-4w
- And, since he’s a jolly little bear, this fits this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3301
Thank you all for your encouraging (and entertaining) comments from the hop. I read them all and really appreciate them! Have a wonderful evening and I hope to see you again tomorrow.
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.