Hello again. I’m back home and just popping in with a quick card I made up for my immunologist who needs some extra encouragement as she faces breast cancer treatments.
(Some day I WILL learn how to re-size my pictures without pixilating them. Sorry!)
- Unity Stamp Company: Karen Girl Stamp set
- Spellbinders Labels 20 dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
- Copic Markers: BV00, 02, 04; C1, 5; E00, 11, 31, 33;V04, 12; YR24
- Pebbles, Inc. Pearlescent Chalks – Jewel tones
- My Mind’s Eye – Wild Asparagus Card
- Tombow adhesive
- Misc. metallic stickers
This card was made for the following challenges and hops:
- Unity Stamp Company: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/11/10-new-kits-at-unity-well-kindaand.html
- JenniferMcGuireInk’s Share Handmade Kindness Challenge – Week 2 focusing on those who provide helpful services to the community – Like doctors and nurses!!: http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-challenge-week-2-community.html
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Create Something Beginning with the Letter ‘N’ – a Nurse! http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3295
Thanks for stopping by today.
Oh, before I go – Crimson Owl Creations and Karen
Ladd… Now that I’m back, I hope to get your blog candy packages in the mail before the week is over… watch for an e-mail shortly. Thanks for your patience!! : )
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.