Can you guess what kind of card I’ll be posting this evening? Yep! Another Kitty card!
Let’s start first with a question: why are male cats called Tomcats?
Perhaps it was so they wouldn’t be confused with MAIL cats, like this one:
Oh, I know that was a groaner of a joke. Sorry! I get silly this time of day. It’s so hard to get a decent pic of cards with sequins! Let me know if you have found any tricks that work for that. I love this stamp of the kitty waiting around for snail mail! … Or was the kitty himself sent via special delivery? The flag is up, so maybe he’s wanting to go on a trip!
squeee… I was posting this on Instagram and only then happened to notice how the far edged of the bracket border die kind of look like kitties!! Do you see it?!!
Another example of Pareidolia – the human ability to see shapes or make pictures out of randomness
I HAVE to break away on another kitty tangent and show you this ADORABLE Britto style felt glasses case one of my talented friends made:
Isn’t it just adorable?! You can find more of her jewelry making talent at wireandwings.com Speaking of adorable… in case you missed it, check out her mom’s Main Coon Cat, Charlie, that I featured a while back on my blog HERE.
Since you’ve been enjoying my little table scenes, I’ll keep ’em up. That little black kitty is a hand-painted trinket box someone brought me from Poland. So sweet!
- Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Bracket Borders One die
- Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles die
- PSX F-1257 stamp
- Copic Markers: BV00,02, C1; E000; R20,22,24; V09; YG61,63
- Pebbles, Inc. chalks
- Recollections faux pearls (colored with Copics)
- Nicole Spangles flower sequins
- Advantus holographic sequins silver & pink/purple
- DCWV card
- Misc. cardstock & adhesives
I’m playing along with the following hops and challenges:
- The Cat Lovers Hop: http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cat-lovers-hop-is-here.html
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-20/
What?! You’re still here? I suppose you think I’ll have another meme for you, eh?
Well, alright, since you asked nicely… here are a couple to go with our sleepy kitty…
Yep, that’s me… one crispy critter — wearing a cape!! lol!
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ve had a blast reading all your encouraging and humorous comments. Now I’m off for some kitty therapy by seeing the other posts on the hop… will I see YOU there? Hope so!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.
Bonus for those who scroll to the end of every post: