It’s time for the Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop Challenge.
This is my second post today. (Amazing, right?! I’m glad I had advance notice to be working on these!) If you’re looking for my Coffee Lovers Fall Blog hop post, you can find it HERE.
The details for the Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop Challenge can be found HERE.
This was the picture they gave as a starting off inspiration point:
Here’s the card I came up with:
I like how the copper embossing powder melted rough, kind of like fur on the adorable fox:
- Papertrey Ink Love You to Pieces Fox stamp and die sets
- Papertrey Ink SAF2014 Renaissance stamp and die set
- Papertrey Ink Swoosh stamp and die sets
- Papertrey Ink cardstock: Orange Zest & Summer Sunrise
- Papertrey Ink dye inks: Canyon Clay, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise & Terracotta Tile
- Papertrey Ink buttons: Terracotta Tile
- Papertrey Ink ribbon: Canyon Clay
- Spellbinders Labels 4 and Labels 4 gold dies
- Versamark ink
- Hampton Art embossing powder – metallic copper, red, gold & light brown
- Zig Chalk Writer – white
- Color Box chalk ink – popcorn
- Misc. cardstock and adhesives
If you’d like to join the fun, the details of the hop are here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2015/09/september-2015-blog-hop.html
I am also entering this in Really Reasonable Ribbon’s RRR Challenge #126 – ‘ORANGE’ You Glad it’s Autumn with Ribbon or Trim – that you can find here: http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2015/09/rrr-challenge-126-orange-you-glad-its.html
And in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Use a stamp http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3119
Whether you’re a new visitor or a follower, I always appreciate your kind comments! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.