Well, I’m half way through this session of My Favorite Things Stamps Summer School.
This is Lesson 13 on Design: Hard vs. Soft, which they define like this:
For every hard line or edge you place on a card, the design is balanced by some softness, whether it be from a texture (like a ribbon) or a shape (like a circle); too much hard or soft might not work.
- MFT Stamps: You Make My Tail Wag & Heart Balloons stamp sets
- MFT Stamps: Small Brick Stencil
- Color Box Classic Pigment ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Barn Door
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – 195, 723, 761, 856, 992, 977, N15, N8
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Detail Embossing Powder – Ebony
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Sakura Pigma Micron pen .03 black
- 3M 60 grit sandpaper
- Misc. cardstock, felt, twine and adhesives
If you want to learn more, or download their Study Guide, you can go here: http://mftstamps.com/blog/summer-school-its-your-turn-to-learn-hard-vs-soft/
And, since this is a great card to give to a sweet young high school student for a good chuckle, I’m also entering it in Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge: Back to School, which you can find here: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-back-to-school-2/
Thanks for checking in again today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.