Today I have a pair of tags to share. Jenn Shurkus is celebrating her 10th blogiversary and has invited us to copy the inspiration from one of her projects. I chose one of her beautiful tags from March (you can see it by clicking HERE).
So, I put the ideas together and came up with these lovely, sparkly and shiny mixed media tags using some Imagine crafts products, ink and a what’s Important stamp (i words)…
Thanks so much, Jenn, for the fab idea!
- Unity Stamp Co.: January 2015 KOTM: Magic of Beginnings + Take Care of You + Tag – free gift with purchase : )
- Dreamweaver Large Lace Border Stencil
- Ranger Tim Holtz Butterflies Tissue Tape
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Paints: Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Stickles: Fruit Punch, Aqua, Distress Stickles – Dusty Concord, and Ice Stickles – Crystal Ice
- Ranger Liquid Pearls: Dark Chocolate
- Imagine Crafts Creative Medium: Metallic Gold
- Imagine Crafts Goosebumps texture spray
- Versamark ink
- Recollections Detail embossing powders: Ebony & Gold
- Recollections Encrusted Jewel kits: Mica & Teal
- Memento London Fog dye ink
- Misc glue, ribbon, feathers
Here are the challenges I’m entering this project in, in case you want to join the fun:
- Jenn Shurkus’ 10th blogiversary: http://shurkus.com/everyday-life/happy-10th-blogiversary
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Sparkle and Shine: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-sparkle-and-shine/
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – i scream for… (using Imagine crafts products, ink and a what’s Important stamp) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2833
- Unity Stamp Co’s Friends with Flair: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/07/friend-with-flair-link-up.html
- 7/27/15 update: FWF winner! Yay! http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/07/time-for-winners_27.html
I’m glad you stopped by today!
p.s. Any ads you may see are placed by WordPress and are not endorsed by me.